Thursday, January 22, 2009

project

this project that we have to do for english class is getting a little bit crazy because it's due today and no one is really finish the whole thing. there's a couple of people that are finish but the majority of us isn't. me i'm close to finishing but i still feel i have a lot of work to do. when i'm doing an assignment i wish i can just start in the middle because i never know how to start it off so i just be sitting trying to think what to write down on the paper. but nothing ever seems to come to me. the things that do come to me i don't really like how they sound. sometimes i would ask one of my friends or my girlfriend to help me start it off. after that my paper be pretty good. i just need a little push to get started.

1 comment:

td said...

you did a LOT of really good work on that project. xoxo